A Year at Longwood Gardens: Christmas 2018

A Longwood Christmas

Years ago I posted about Longwood Gardens, a stunning world-class garden that I love to visit. Well, on Cyber Monday I scored a fabulous deal on their Membership Passes. I'm excited to be able to visit multiple times throughout the year, so I thought I'd try a series on documenting what catches my attention through the changing seasons.

Longwood is known far and wide for their spectacular Christmas display. This year did not disappoint. I didn't take many pictures this time, but here is a just a taste of the beautiful Longwood Christmas 2018.








I will have better pictures in the next post (coming soon)! During January through March, Longwood puts on a display called Orchid Extravaganza. I've never actually seen this annual orchid display, so I'm excited to see it and learn a bit more about orchids.


© 2018. All photos and text belong to me. Do not copy or reproduce without asking. Thanks! :-)

Comments

Popular Posts